- to listen to thought-provoking speakers
- to discuss interesting ideas
- to share common interests
- to foster a sense of fellowship.
We contribute –
- to community agencies
- to women pursuing post-secondary education, via bursaries and awards. (See Scholarships and bursaries).
We speak out –
- to the public with informative programs
- to local and provincial government representatives
- to Canadian and world governments through our membership in CFUW and GWI.
We welcome prospective members and guests.
3rd Monday of every month, from September to May.
Meetings begin at 7:00 pm
Currently on Zoom – to register for meeting email email@example.com
The membership fee is $129 per year. Dual and student member ships are also available.
Those eligible to join include all women with a degree, diploma, or the equivalent qualification from an institution of higher education; women attending post-secondary institutions; and women within the community who support the objectives and purposes of the CFUW.
CO-PRESIDENT – Liane McKenna
CO-PRESIDENT – Eleanor Scarth
VICE-PRESIDENT – Deborah Spicer
TREASURER – Margaret Stedman
SECRETARY – Janice Harvey
MEMBERSHIP – Frances Dowdeswell